Looking for a Proven and Fast-track way to a Freedom Lifestyle?
ask yourself what life would be like if...
- You felt empowered to leave your boring 9-5?
- You felt challenged in a positive way by what you are doing.
- You felt proud of yourself and the life you are leading.
- You were able to work remotely anywhere in the world.
- Each day brought a different adventure.
- Woke up to something positively challenging.
- You had flexible working hours.
- You could work for yourself, to your fullest potential.
i can help you with...
- Creating a flexible and remote lifestyle.
- Discovering and making money from your passions.
- Getting clarity around your ideas.
- Ticking off all of those things on your bucket list.
- Automating your business so that you have more time to do what you love.
- Creating an irresistible personal brand.
- Increasing your self esteem.
- Letting go of the reassurance that you need from others.
- Marketing your business ideas.
- Setting yourself up digitally.
- Pricing yourself and negotiating terms with clients.
- Organising and managing your time.
- Getting more YOU time.
- Spend more time with your family.
- Wake up in the morning to make money for you, not somebody else!
How I do this
- Drawing on my personal business experience.
- Worksheets, cheatsheets, templates
- Webinars and podcasts.
- Facilitating you through reflection, strategy, journaling, and contemplation...
- Psychological expertise: Positive Psychology, Motivation/behaviour change theory, cognitive behavioural theory, coaching psychology, theory behind creativity, Acceptance commitment therapy.
- Mindfulness and meditation techniques
- Online support
- Project Management Software
So what is freedom coaching?
Freedom coaching helps people uncover who they really are through tapping into their past experiences, their interests and what excites them. It allows them to think bigger than their usual day-to-day life and build a dream that is meaningful and long lasting. It gives them the space to pursue tangible goals that align to the mind, body and soul, whilst ensuring they follow a practical and systematic format. These sessions are the fun, creative sessions tailor-made for personal development and finding your dream lifestyle.
My style is very dynamic, energising and collaborative, where I will ask loads of different questions and really tap into your strengths and creative outlet so you can use them to your advantage. I ensure that you work hard, but really want you to feel inspired afterwards, with your self-esteem sky high and your plan of action ready to go.
Coaching is recommended for those ready to shake things up and uncover their dream lifestyles and businesses. It is also good for those who feel disconnected from themselves and want to get their creative juices flowing. Sometimes you need a little clarity around moving forward and I do this through using the right tool at the right time based on my experience of solution-based coaching, GROW model, ACT therapy, breath work, art therapy and feedforward coaching.
Bespoke sessions can either last 1 hour or 2.5 hours depending on how deep you want to go and usually take place on Skype or telephone. I do face-to-face sessions too, but as I travel a lot it depends on where I am in the world. Sessions are usually dialogue based, however on occasion I do add in some artistic flair or adventures if my clients so wish.
Coaching, ultimately, is about bringing clarity, focus and balance into your life.
Mentoring is different to coaching. I usually do this once we have established an idea and have got you focused and excited for your dream life and business. These tips and strategies, usually online based, help others achieve their goals and dreams. I will offer tips, homework and technology. Doing this helps you fast-track to success.
what is your mentoring?
I am fully trained to give SHL and Lumina Learning personality questionnaires to help you understand yourself a little better. Both of these questionnaires dig a little deeper than Myers-Briggs and other more popular tests, and are therefore likely to be more accurate. These personality questionnaires are a great way to understand why you do things in the wonderful way that you do them. Together, we will go through your strengths and weakness, and see how we can use both to your advantage. No-one is perfect, but someone who really knows themselves can pretend to be! In our 60-minute feedback session, we will uncover how your natural preference to act can work in your favour.